North Shore Orthopedics
Get comprehensive orthopedics care at Salem Hospital.
Patients looking for a North Shore orthopedics consultation will find exceptionally skilled orthopedic surgeons at Salem Hospital, a member of Mass General Brigham. We are a Boston area hospital that offers a full range of orthopedics procedures to North Shore patients, including cartilage repair, hip and knee surgery, joint reconstruction or replacement, spine surgery, and more.
Convenient access to the most advanced orthopedic surgery Boston has to offer.
Our convenient locations mean that North Shore patients looking for an alternative to orthopedic surgery in Boston don't have to travel far to get highest quality orthopedics care. Orthopedics physicians at Salem Hospital diagnose and treat a broad range of musculoskeletal disorders common to adults and children, from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis to spinal problems, sports injuries and arm, leg or shoulder problems.
Our North Shore orthopedics team's expertise:
- Foot and ankle surgery - treatment designed to return the patient to optimal function and stability at work and home, or to peak performance on the playing field.
- Hand and finger surgery - services are normally provided on an outpatient basis and use minimally invasive procedures.
- Hip and knee surgery - treatment to repair cartilage, restore function and reduce pain, or to replace a damaged or diseased joint.
- Shoulder reconstruction and replacement - our North Shore orthopedics centers offer the latest technology for advanced imaging and a full range of surgical treatment for shoulder problems.
- Spinal treatment and surgery - comprehensive spinal care that ranges from non-surgical management of spinal issues to neurosurgical procedures.
Get minimally invasive orthopedics surgery at North Shore orthopedics
Our North Shore orthopedics offering includes minimally invasive surgical procedures. Utilizing special surgical tools that allow for a smaller incision, minimally invasive procedures usually result in reduced pain, less scarring and less damage to tissue and muscle, which enable patients to have a faster recovery and a shorter hospital stay.