Most gastrointestinal ailments require specialized dietary planning and education. Common gastrointestinal issues include celiac disease, diverticular disease, gastroesophageal reflux, irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease. Our registered dietitians work with patients to achieve a flexible and customized nutrition plan that minimizes symptoms and makes it easy to make healthy food choices at home.
Nutritional services for gastrointestinal disorders
- Development of a personalized nutrition plan for digestive disease.
- Education on how to read food labels and grocery shop.
- Provide strategies for healthy eating at a restaurant and social gatherings.
- Create a personalized plan to monitor and foster progress.
- Regular follow-ups to reinforce and encourage achievement of goals.
- Continuous communication with members of the patient’s care team.