Adult Partial Hospital
We offer a hybrid model for adult partial hospitalizations. This track offers in-person groups on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and virtual groups on Tuesdays and Fridays.
We will still run a virtual track for those who do not prefer in-person. Our virtual sessions take place on a secure and confidential platform. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For patients 18 years and older
Our program offers intensive support five days a week for individuals who need more structure and clinical care than an outpatient setting, for treatment of psychiatric or dual diagnosis issues. We offer both virtual and hybrid options for care.
In order to support a therapeutic environment we are a sober program. Medication management is also provided and abstaining from substances helps to ensure proper monitoring and safety.
We are a member of Mass General Brigham and work closely with Massachusetts General Hospital, McLean Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Medication evaluation
- Intake assessment
- Daily individual meetings with your social worker/case manager
- Group educational sessions daily, focusing on coping skills to help you better manage your symptoms
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing techniques and Internal Family Systems therapy
- Follow-up planning, including referrals to appropriate clinicians, support groups and additional programs as needed (such as intensive outpatient programs for substance abuse or long-term day treatment programs for mental health issues)
- Transition plan for your return to work/school and family life
- Stephanie Ferraro, N.P., Supervising N.P.
- Mark Schechter, M.D., Supervising M.D., Chair of Psychiatry
- Kaitlin Rowe, PMHNP, BC
- Maribeth Capparelli, L.M.H.C., Clinical Manager
- Elizabeth Stahl, L.I.C.S.W., Clinical Case Manager
- Isaac Snow Pike, L.I.C.S.W., Clinical Case Manager
- Stacey Perlman, L.I.C.S.W., Clinical Case Manager
- Bridget Owens, M.S., Clinical Case Manager
- Ronald LaFlash, M.S., Clinical Case Manager
- Marilyn Fitzgerald, Patient Service Coordinator
Salem HospitalAxelrod 7 West
81 Highland Avenue
Salem MA 01970