Adolescent Partial Hospital
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been providing care to the patients in our Partial Hospitalization program through online sessions on the secure and confidential ZOOM platform. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For patients age 13-17
We provide comprehensive psychiatric assessment and individualized treatment to stabilize and support adolescents and their families during times of psychiatric crisis. This includes teens struggling with anxiety, anger management, depression, trauma, major psychiatric illness, substance abuse and other behavioral difficulties. Our clinical team includes board certified child psychiatrists, licensed clinical social workers, licensed mental health clinicians and psychologists. We are a member of the Mass General Brigham system and work closely with Massachusetts General Hospital, McLean Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
Services we provide
- Intake assessment
- Psychopharmacological evaluation and management
- Group therapy focusing on coping skills to help better manage symptoms. This includes specific groups in illness management, relapse prevention, and both dialectical behavior and cognitive behavioral therapies
- Family involvement throughout treatment, including a family meeting
- Transition plan to return to school and daily life - We coordinate with outpatient providers and community supports for each patient as he or she leaves the partial program.
- Workshops and support groups through the Behavioral Health Family Resource Center may also be suggested.
Referrals come from many sources including local emergency rooms, residential treatment programs, local and regional inpatient psychiatric units, primary care physicians, schools and outpatient treatment providers.
- Tel: 978.354.4500
Readmission can be arranged through standard referral procedures to help with recurrent symptoms and additional support as needed.