Our gynecologic surgeons treat reproductive and urinary disorders, and diagnose and remove cancerous tissue. Many of these treatments are minimally invasive gynecologic procedures, meaning smaller incisions, less pain, shorter hospital stays, and earlier return to normal activities.
Our gynecology physicians maintain a close collaboration with gynecologic oncology specialists from Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center, making it possible for patients with cervical and ovarian cancer to receive surgical treatment and follow-up care close to home.
Meet our physicians
- Cryoablation therapy
- Endometrial ablation for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Hysterectomy and alternatives
- Reconstructive pelvic surgery and vaginal surgery
- Removal of fibroid tumors
- Transvaginal sterilization
- Treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment for cervical pre-cancerous dysplasia
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery program
Physicians in our Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Program use advanced technology to provide state-of-the-art care for women on the North Shore. Our gynecological surgeons are board-certified and trained in the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques, including laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, giving us the flexibility to provide the right surgery for the specific needs of our patients. Learn more.