Preparing for Your Surgery
- The assessment takes place in the SurgiCenter. You will go through our Main Entrance to get there.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit to register.
- A nurse will review your medical history with you and further assess your overall health.
- A nurse will discuss your anesthetic plan. You will meet your anesthesiologist on the day of surgery.
- You will fill out a few forms about your health that help us ensure that you are treated effectively and safely.
- We will record your weight and height and we may conduct additional tests requested by your doctor.
- Please bring your eyeglasses and/or hearing aids if you need them for filling out forms or having a conversation.
Day of surgery registration
- Registration takes place on Davenport 5.
- The image above shows where you will register on the day of your surgery.
- Your physician's office will provide you with guidelines about eating and drinking limitations prior to surgery, as well as what to bring or not bring.
- Enter the campus via the lower entrance on Highland Avenue.
- Park in the upper level parking area and proceed to the main entrance.
- Take the elevators to the 5th floor. Registration is to the left.