Spirituality and Wellness
The Spiritual Care team supports patients and their families within the faith community or spiritual philosophy that sustains them (whether religious or secular.)
- 978.741.1200 ext. 7698
Salem Hospital chapel
This chapel is located near the main entrance, between the gift shop and the main corridor.
A Roman Catholic Mass is offered every Wednesday and Friday at noon, and Guided Mindfulness Meditation is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon.
Spiritual Care services include:
- Spiritual and emotional support
- Faith-specific resources
- Non-judgmental listening
- Prayers or blessings
- Assistance in coping with trauma, crisis or grief
- Honoring milestones on your healthcare journey
- Support during important decisions or transitions
- Using your values and beliefs to inform your goals of care
- Support practicing your faith in the hospital setting (i.e., sacramental care, LED Shabbat candles, sacred text, etc.)
Tune to Channel 12 while at Salem Hospital.