- Full screen map of Salem Hospital campus
- Visitor parking is clearly marked on campus and on the map.
- Note that some outpatient services have different parking arrangements. View "parking for specific services" lower in this page for instructions.
Free valet parking
Valet parking Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Enter the hospital through the Lower Entrance and follow signs to the Main Entrance.
- The Valet stand is located at our Main Entrance.
- After 5 p.m., visitors should visit the security desk in the Main Entrance to obtain their keys.
Parking for specific services
- Patients scheduled for an endoscopy or colonoscopy should enter the hospital from the upper entrance off Highland Ave. and follow signage to the Endoscopy entrance.
- The Lab and Vascular Services building has parking spaces in front for lab and infusion services patients.
- Birthplace patients go directly to the Birthplace. Use the Upper Entrance from Highland Avenue and follow signs to the right and around to the Birthplace.
- Our Emergency Department is located on Dove Avenue at the back of the hospital. If you enter by way of Highland Avenue, use the access road to drive to the back and follow signs. There are two designated parking areas for our Emergency Department, as well as handicapped parking for ED patients.
- Outpatient pediatric and adolescent Behavioral Health patients and visitors use our Main Entrance.
Parking and registration for surgery
Emergency Department/Outpatient appointment
If you are coming to the Emergency Department or coming in for an outpatient appointment, you may have one visitor to accompany you. Please note that depending on timing and capacity, and the discretion of staff, visitors may not be permitted to wait in the waiting room and/or exam room.